SCDNR offices statewide will resume in-person transactions beginning Monday, July 6! We ask to please keep these things in mind before visiting an office:
- Offices will be open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Staff will be assisting customers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- To ensure your paperwork is completed within reasonable business hours, please arrive by 4 p.m.
- If you have already mailed in your original boat titling/registration paperwork, please do not come to the office as staff is not available to locate and process it at the window.
- To reduce the spread of COVID-19, all offices will implement a single-point entry and exit, as well as one-way traffic flow and floor markers, meeting proper social/physical distancing requirements.
- With the health and wellbeing of our staff and our customers as a primary concern, SCDNR strongly recommends all customers wear face coverings while visiting any of the offices across the state.
- Online, phone, and U.S. mail options are still available for customers who do not wish to do transactions in-person.
- Please allow only one person per application due to limited office space and maximum occupancy requirements
Happy 65th birthday South Carolina Wildlife magazine! Thank you for all the memories and the adventures yet to come! Subscribe.